We at Kingswin.com see gaming as a mean of entertainment. Thus we hope that our customers see gaming in the same way. As with any pleasure in life, there is a chance to become addicted. We will do our best to help our customers not to develop an addiction towards gaming and this is why we provide a variety of options to limit gaming behavior, provide information regarding problem gambling and provide our staff awareness training on gambling problem issues. We also hope that our customers acknowledge if they are having any problems regarding gambling and notify us of these issues, so we could block the access to their gaming account.
Also it is prohibited to play at Kingswin.com in case you are under the age of 21! Anyone found using our services under the mentioned age will have their gaming account seized.
Our customers have access to a wide range of options to get assistance in responsible gaming:
- - Wager limits
- - Self-Exclusion
- - Time spent on gaming
- - Help organizations
- - Check your spending’s and winnings
- - Information on Control Over Gaming
- - Problem Gambling Questionnaire
- - Parental control/Under Age Gaming
As a customer you can limit the amount of wagers you place while playing our games. You can enable a wager limit for 1 day, 7 days or 30 days with your desired amount. Already set limit cannot be cancelled or set higher before the limit time has passed. In case you wish to set a lower limit than you already set, then this can be done immediately.
To apply a wager limit on your account, please contact our Customer Service via chat ("Chat now") or sending us a message when Support staff is not online by using the "Leave us a message" function at the bottom of the site.
In case you wish to take a break from playing on our website, then you can self-exclude yourself from accessing your gaming account on Kingswin.com.
You can self-exclude yourself for a desired period.
To enable self-exclusion, please contact our Customer Service via chat ("Chat now") or sending us a message when Support staff is not online by using the "Leave us a message" function at the bottom of the site.
Time Spent on Gaming
You can always monitor the time spent at Kingswin.com by viewing the time counter visible at all times, when logged in, at the bottom right side of the website.
If you feel that you have developed a problem what comes to responsible gaming, then seek help!
GamblingTherapy.org offers advice and a variety of resources to get help and information regarding problem gambling.
Residents of Estonia can seek help from:
- www.hms.ee (Eesti Hasartmängusõltlaste Ühing)
- www.15410.ee (Hasartmängusõltuvuse Nõustamiskeskus)
Residents of Russian Federation can seek help from:
Check Your Spending and Winnings
You can keep track on the amounts of deposit and withdrawals, as well as your wagers and winnings, you have made on Kingswin.com under My Account page in the History section.
Information on Control Over Gaming
Don’t let gaming become a problem for you! To keep control, please remember the following:
- Don’t take gaming as way to make money, gaming should be entertainment
- Don’t try to recover losses by playing more, it’s dangerous
- Don’t wager the money you cannot afford to lose
- Don’t lose track of time and money you spend on gaming
- Enable self-exclusion when you feel that you should take a break from gaming
- If you feel that you are suffering from gambling addiction or you are developing such addiction, then please contact your nearest gambling addiction support center
Problem Gambling Questionnaire
To understand that you may have developed a gambling problem, then please make the following self-assessment by answering to the following questions:
- Have you ever gambled to get money to pay off your debts?
- Have you ever gambled away your last money?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever had problems sleeping due to gambling?
- Have you ever felt a need to play more to get back your losses?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever lost track of time when gambling?
- Have you ever neglected your oblications due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to your friends or family how much money you spend on gambling?
- Have you ever had depression or suicidal thoughts due to gambling?
Count to how many questions you answered „YES“, the more „YES“ answers you got, the more likely you have developed a serious gambling problem and you should seek help.
Parental Control / Under Age Gaming
On Kingswin.com gaming is not allowed for people under the age of 21! If after registration, it appears that a member has registered a wrong date of birth and is actually younger than 21 years, we immediately close his/her account and delete any personal information.
To prevent your children from online gaming, there are various protection software’s available that help parents monitor their children’s activities online and to limit access to the websites not suitable for children:
- - www.netnanny.com
- - www.cybersitter.com